October 24, 2012 § Leave a comment
Ever have those days when things feel good?
Today was explicitly productive. The weather these days has me moving about, wanting to go out or stay in and get things done. Fall could honestly never be much better. Sorry, I contradicted my self. It could, and will get better. List of things I’ve done/ accomplished on this gorgeous day.
- I woke up a bit before noon. Conversed with dad about the efforts I put into the Tardis.
– Replaced and fixed the headlights
-bought these thingys in place of rubber stoppers for underneath the brake pedal.
- Got online, actually caught up with the world.
- Watched for the second time, the Debate from last night–while doing my hair.
- Trimmed and styled my bangs.
- got some time to work on the Tardis.
-Figured out that far up the brake pedal there are two button-things, one has a rubber stopper, the other doesn’t.
-Attempted to balance them out to see if it altered whether the brake lights came on.
-Filled in the gaps of what I could temporarily with water-bottle caps. It helps, but the lights are still switched.
- Went to work.
- Got home safely, chatted with the sister.
Productivity is essential.